Saturday, June 20, 2015

"Barefoot"

To date, I have only been paid for two short pieces of writing. That’s the extent of my success as an author. Both pieces were for an indie zine with a gay foot fetish theme. The same zine also paid me to run some pictures of my bare feet, so I can claim to be not only a professional author, but also a professional model, albeit with one with a very short resume in both careers.

Barefoot

© 2002 Brian Hutzell

No shoes!
How nice!
No socks!
Feels good!
The ground beneath my feet
The textures feel neat
The cold and the heat
Soft and hard
Smooth and rough
Waiting for my soles to get tough
My toes spread comfortably
And it turns me on
Now I’m showing off
Showing off my naked feet
See them tan and shining in the sun
Attracting looks
 - some envious
 - some curious
 - some nervous
Barefoot in the summer
Barefoot in the winter
Leaving footprints in the snow
Wondering,
What do people think when they see my barefoot prints in the snow?
Do they think I’m crazy?
At least they’re thinking about me!



No comments: