Wednesday, February 17, 2016

"The Door Closes When I Turn Out The Light"


This song comes from a 2014 collection called Songs for Facebook. The title says it all: short songs written specifically to pop up on social media. I don’t have much else to say about it. Instead, I’ll use this space to put in a little plug for my other blog, Barefoot Wordsmith. I started that blog last summer while sitting at Caribou Coffee on Ingersoll Avenue in Des Moines. Then I pretty much ignored it for several months until this morning, when I decided to revive it. The main focus of that blog is a place to chat about writing and creativity. Stop on by when you get a chance. Thanks!

Current listening: David Cassidy, Cassidy Live!

The Door Closes When I Turn Out The Light

© 2014 Brian Hutzell

The door closes
Closes
Closes
When I turn
When I turn
Out the light
The light



“Hippiesea”

Brian Hutzell

No comments: