Thursday, July 09, 2015

"Backwards Poop"

I’ve kept a journal for many years, so it’s somewhat surprising that I didn’t jump onto the blog bandwagon earlier. I’ve been sluggish in general when it comes to taking advantage of all the internet has to offer. As a musician/writer, I’m sure there is much more I could and should be doing online. But for now, I’ll just provide another poop song. The accompanying drawing was inspired by a panel from the comic strip Cathy.

Backwards Poop

© 2015 Brian Hutzell

Nogard spelled backwards is dragon
Nogaw spelled backwards is wagon
Pool spelled backwards is loop
But backwards poop is still poop

Drazil spelled backwards is lizard
Drazzig spelled backwards is gizzard
Winnie-the-Pooh spelled backwards begins with hoop
But backwards poop is still poop

Poop is like kook or toot or noon
By this point in the tune, you must think I’m a loon

Dust spelled backwards is stud
Doolf spelled backwards is flood
But poop is a name
That is always the same
Forward or backward
Does not change the game
But there’s no need to pout
Or phone the Gestapo
Poop inside out
Is oppo


"Poop"
Brian Hutzell

No comments: